Yes, you’ve shared your dreams, hopes, fears, and countless stories. You’ve also made so many wonderful memories together. After spending years or even decades with your partner, you might assume you know everything there is to know about them. What else is there?
There are always more things to learn about your companion.
Believe it or not, being curious in a relationship is healthy. All you need to do is to ask the right thing! That’s why we’ve gathered these fun and interesting Valentine’s Day questions for couples. Learning more about each other will help you bond and increase trust. Also, it’s a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day without spending money!
So bring out some wine and chocolate, put your romantic playlist on, and let’s get started!
No matter how long you’ve been together, here’s a great list of conversation starters. They’ll help you learn more about your partner’s current interests. More importantly, these questions will shed some light on what’s currently going on in their head.
- What’s the last thing that got you to smile?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- What’s stressing you out right now?
- What’s the last fact that blew your mind?
- What’s your favorite part of your job?
- What do you dislike about your job?
- Which joke never fails to make you laugh?
- Which memory makes you feel better on a bad day?
- What are you most grateful for right now?
- If we could spend a weekend anywhere, where would we go?
Digging through your partner’s past and previous relationships can quickly become awkward. However, it’s critical to understanding their outlook on the world and companionship in general. These questions will bring forth interesting insights without ruining the mood.
- What’s the most important lesson you learned from a previous partner?
- What does a perfect date look like for you?
- What was it like falling in love for the first time?
- Who was your first big love?
- How did your parents impact your outlook on relationships?
- What would your ideal relationship with your parents be like?
- What did you learn from your parents’ relationship?
- Did any entertainment (movies, TV shows) impact your outlook on relationships?
- Who do you think has an ideal relationship and why?
- What was your biggest heartbreak like?
Let’s get back to romance! If you’re looking to hear more about your own relationship in your partner’s words, then this one’s for you. All of these Valentine’s Day questions for couples can spark deep conversations and intimacy. More importantly, they can help you both understand how the other one feels about your relationship.
- What does love mean to you?
- How do you feel about soulmates?
- How would you define commitment?
- What does “love language” mean to you?
- Which three factors make a successful relationship?
- How did you fall in love with me?
- How do I make you happy?
- What do you think our ideal future looks like?
- What is your fondest memory of us and why?
- What’s a relationship deal-breaker for you?
If you feel things are getting a bit too serious, here’s a chance to take a break and have some fun. After all, what’s better than a relaxed conversation you both enjoy? The following questions will certainly bring out a chuckle or two along with your partner’s hidden quirks!
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What was your favorite book or story as a kid?
- What was your favorite childhood meal?
- If you had any superpower, which one would it be?
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What’s your weirdest habit?
- What’s a thing I don’t know about you that would surprise me?
- If we’re ever in a zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
- If you were in a reality show, which one would it be?
Okay, we learned some new things, tickled the imagination, and had some fun. Now it’s time to break past the surface. If you’re looking to get deep – look no further. These questions have the potential to start mindblowing conversations that can go on forever. Enjoy!
- What’s your all-time favorite quote?
- What’s the biggest dream you wish to accomplish?
- What inspires you and motivates you to work harder?
- What’s the one thing you’d change about society?
- What’s something you were always afraid to ask me?
- Which one of your qualities is your favorite?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
- What do you believe is the meaning of life?
- What do you think about aliens?
So that’s all we could think of. We sincerely hope our list of Valentine’s Day questions for couples will make your celebration unforgettable! Next year you might want to do something a bit more traditional, though. In that case, you better start saving up!
Or better yet, try using Pawns.app and let your future Valentine’s Day budget take care of itself! Our users can earn cash by completing surveys and sharing their unused bandwidth. It only takes a minute to set up, and you can get a $1 starting bonus just by signing up. Click the button below to learn more!